*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: Tech-forums Official 3dmark06 Toplist

AP4 - you probably would with yours being a 640MB, but for now it's Quads FTW!!

I expect Gabb to beat me when he gets his OC done. He should with the GTX but I'm proud of what I have considering it's a GTS 320.

AP4 - you probably would with yours being a 640MB, but for now it's Quads FTW!!

I expect Gabb to beat me when he gets his OC done. He should with the GTX but I'm proud of what I have considering it's a GTS 320.

You have gotten to a pretty good oc for your gfx card.
I tried getting it that high and my pc crashed.

Post edited with scores
thread stickied

I have got to get me a better video card so I can beat some of these Core 2 systems!

I think your CPU is holding you back quite a bit.....The X2 processors don't really shine in the 3dmark06 CPU test.

I think your CPU is holding you back quite a bit.....The X2 processors don't really shine in the 3dmark06 CPU test.

I don't think it's holding me back. I think it's my video card.

Considering I already got over 10,000 with a single 8800 GTS in combination with the 6000+

I don't think it's holding me back. I think it's my video card.

Considering I already got over 10,000 with a single 8800 GTS in combination with the 6000+

It's certainly not crippling your score, but its holding back your 06 score just slightly over the dual cores and quite a bit over the quad cores.

For example AP4LIFETN's cpu score is exactly the same as yours when your CPU runs about 17% faster.

It's certainly not crippling your score, but its holding back your 06 score just slightly over the dual cores and quite a bit over the quad cores.
6000+ is dual core
For example AP4LIFETN's cpu score is exactly the same as yours when your CPU runs about 17% faster.
17% faster clock speed. And that's because the K8 architecture doesn't have as high IPC. But I can get it to 3.5GHZ.... and I'll soon be upgrading my watercooling system with a significantly better radiator (which I've ordered already)

6000+ is dual core 17% faster clock speed. And that's because the K8 architecture doesn't have as high IPC. But I can get it to 3.5GHZ.... and I'll soon be upgrading my watercooling system with a significantly better radiator (which I've ordered already)

I meant INTEL dual cores/quad cores. My point is that you've probably hit the cpu's limit, I don't think you're going to get a higher score as I've never seen a 6000+ clock past 3.55ghz

Back
Top Bottom