Nvidia G92 is the 8700GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt it true that the ati's card also performs better in sli (well cross fire) than what g80 does? i heard the 3dmark score is alot higher with dual cards for ati's r600. but the g80 still needs improvement on their drivers to.

well ppl here on the forums say that SLI only shows a 10-20% increase but idk about Crossfire. I have yet to discover if Crossfire is better then SLI.

*EDIT*

ive decided to wait for the RV670 to come out n purchase it!

Okay Apoka you claim the 2900 beats the GTX a lot of times, well according to Toms hardware VGA Charts it loses in:

BF2142 1600 res max settings ( 38 fps compared to 68 fps!! )
Doom 3 1600 res max settings
Prey 1600 res max settings ( 47 compared to 76 fps!! )
Oblivion 1600 res max settings
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Warhammer mark of chaos

the list goes on, on other sites theres even MORE games that the GTX beats the 2900 XT in so...where is this godlike performance your claiming? I used to love ATI products with their legendary 9800, but I wouldn't mess with the R600. Not to mention a lot of reviews I read says it seems to have problems doing Anti aliasing ( and who would play a game without AA now days ).

Okay Apoka you claim the 2900 beats the GTX a lot of times, well according to Toms hardware VGA Charts it loses in:

BF2142 1600 res max settings ( 38 fps compared to 68 fps!! )
Doom 3 1600 res max settings
Prey 1600 res max settings ( 47 compared to 76 fps!! )
Oblivion 1600 res max settings
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Warhammer mark of chaos

the list goes on, on other sites theres even MORE games that the GTX beats the 2900 XT in so...where is this godlike performance your claiming? I used to love ATI products with their legendary 9800, but I wouldn't mess with the R600. Not to mention a lot of reviews I read says it seems to have problems doing Anti aliasing ( and who would play a game without AA now days ).

don't quote me on this.. but i don't think any of the reviews are with current drivers.. most of which are with the drivers it came released with

the RV670 is meant to replace the x1950pro. It will most likely be a great performer but it's a midrange card really...there are no high end cards coming out til at least sometime next year...not from ATI or Nvidia

the R600 GPU is more powerful than G80. It's just drivers that are hindering it somewhat.

It seem that you don't know anything about video cards

If R600 GPU is more powerful than G80, then I think the R600 should have higher texture fill rate and higher pixel fill rate

untitledbn7.jpg

It seems that GTX have much higher Texture fill rate

Video Card Comparison - GPUReview.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom