Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Ok so after some careful maneuvering, this is what I came up with:

P1010003.jpg

And here is the before picture:

Hardware.jpg

The only problem is I can't get it to boot now. Hehe, but that was posted about in another thread. I guess my new wiring management doesn't count unless I can get it running, huh?

Looks very nice.
Clean looking

^^lol i wouldnt say its worst just different

Ok, I finally got my rig to start up. I had to wait 30 minutes before CMOS would clear. So, now that its a working computer what's my score?

EDIT:
It has already been posted a few times, I didn't want to post it again. I guess it could be a bit confusing to have to go back a page and find my original post. So here it is again.

P1010003.jpg

Looks worse in the after picture, and nothing much really changed

Hahaha...... lolz, dont you see the IEDE cable has changed? Haha lolz, I know. Anyway, what Im planning to do is find a wire tape, you know that black tape, and wire it around the fan wires, on each of them. Maybe that would help. You think?

Will it be safe too? Wire it tight and hopefully it will look like a single stick of wire instead of a bunch of colored wire :D.

Hm...... thats not a bad idea, using wire tape and wire them together and all will be the same color, black :D

Looks OK. 7/10. I like what you did with those wires. What did you use? It doesn't look like electrical tape.

its wire covering , that slides wires in

btw the Cpu cooler is customized , it was usually a skt 462 , converted to a AM2 cooler

Back
Top Bottom