Computer School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
I didn't know where in the forum to post this, but my question is, I am living in Texas at the moment and am wanting to attend a good Computer School (technical) that will get me a lot of training and all the certifications I will need to be a successful Computer Tech for large companies.
Does anyone know of any good Schools preferrably in Texas?

You can get a computer science degree at any major college. A&M, Texas Tech, UNT, UT, Rice, ect. I am pretty sure they all offer CS degrees.

If you're looking for something different there are things like devry, where you can get an associates rather quickly and probably get an entry level tech position. OR ITT tech offers several technology degrees, both associates and bachelors level.

what about a technical school that offers certifications training like Texas Computer Training, which gets A+, Security+, Network+, MCS, and some more certs. I am not looking to stay a computer tech all my life, i am just wanting to see about starting off as one and making some pretty good money until I can pursue other careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom