What should I set my voltages to, to OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think my BIOS were out of date.

I flashed them with the latest P30 revision.

I couldnt get it to hold on 3.2 with the old ones. I'm now 10hrs Orthos stable at 3.2GHz with a 1.3500Vcore

update:

got it to 3.6GHz with a 1.475Vcore

ran Orthos stable for about 45mins then error'd. Temps were hovering the 65-67*C mark. those are too much for me right now. until i get to watercooling i will keep it at 3.2GHz

Don't you just love the quad cores? Every single member on here should have one. OC friendly and super duper efficient in everything. Stock cooling kind of sucks, but Intel HS/Fan does is uniquely designed. I hear that the fan also blows onto the other chipsets.

Don't you just love the quad cores? Every single member on here should have one. OC friendly and super duper efficient in everything. Stock cooling kind of sucks, but Intel HS/Fan does is uniquely designed. I hear that the fan also blows onto the other chipsets.

Ya, quad-cores r cool to have n i cant wait until i get a Phenom x4/FX.

Hmmm.... my RAM is at 5-5-5-15 1000MHz 1.9V, but when I go to 1200MHz, it wont boot. Ive tried 2.1 Volts but not 2.2 or 2.3 Should I or is it even worth it? Gonna upgrade to 4GB btw in like a few days, so might have to keep it at 5-5-5-15 1000MHz 1.9V

Oh, that's RAM voltage. FOr a moment, I thought it was CPU voltage because that's awfully high. But with 4GB, it should help a lot. You should post back and let us know how good it's running.

im working on a stable 3.6Ghz clock right now

temps are right on the edge, but its holding good so far.

vcore is 1.4000, fsb is 1.5v, nb is 1.55v, sb is 1.55v, nb&sb is 1.55v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom