Best 750 Watt PSU (BANG FOR BUCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i thank you for that :)

but as said b4 a pc power and cooling 610 silencer is awesome... its got some major amperage on dual 12V rails...

but if u watch any 3dgameman review for a Power Supply.. he explains wattages and rails very well...

i'm not recommending this but his explanation is there:

YouTube - #862 - Antec TruePower Quattro 850W & 1000W PSUs Video Revie

cool, I'll be sure to check out that and other vids from him

looks like most of you guys like OCZ PSU's heh, I guess I'll pick from them and PC Powe and Cooling (now owned by OCZ I think)

Ripples are fluctuations in a voltage line, where the voltage "ripples" and goes up and down, back and forth.

just a question..

has anyone determined how ripples effect other hardware components?

I know stability is the key, but some devices may not be sensitive to such ripples...right?

just a question..

has anyone determined how ripples effect other hardware components?

I know stability is the key, but some devices may not be sensitive to such ripples...right?

I makes the motherboard work hard to keep the voltages stable. I'm sure they've fixed this issue since its sort of an old problem...

I makes the motherboard work hard to keep the voltages stable. I'm sure they've fixed this issue since its sort of an old problem...

then why not optimize for a fluctuation acceptable versus price/performance to get the best bang for the buck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom