ATITool 0.26/Graphics card Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think i need to purchase Arctic Silver 5 to put on my CPU before installing ACF7P?

no you dont.
the paste thats on the acfp is better than as5.
its mx-1.

Do not remove it, its better.
A lot of noobs just remove it not knowing that its better.

It's possible, but not likely. Unless your temperatures are really low, due to the ambient temperature.

It's possible, but not likely. Unless your temperatures are really low, due to the ambient temperature.

I figured i wouldn't have a shot at 4ghz, hopefully i can get it around 3.5ghz. With the new ATi card I'm getting for folding, i think i can boost my overall PC up quite a bit. Although i don't really need the upgraded ATi card, i figured i should help out anyway i can.

If you don't really need to upgrade, you can just fold with the SMP client, with your dual core.

Can you oc as much you want if the temps remain cool?
I live in MN, and winter is brutal, and i live in the basement...or does it matter on how much the mobo can handle?

You can go as high as the temperatures allow. Winter season in the basement, would be awesome for overclocking.

Two main things to stick by, is try to keep it below 60-65C on load. Don't go over 1.6v, or the CPU might not like that. I never go above 1.55v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom