Best 750 Watt PSU (BANG FOR BUCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, no average consumer needs 1200W of power. I don't think we'll ever be required for that much power anyway. Like I said before, we're heading towards low power consumption. Not higher. Processor dies of the GPU and CPU are getting smaller, leading to less power needed.

hmm yeah, it does look great, and an amazing price, even if its open box... modular 1.2k... but why would I ever need 1200 watts? Who does need 1200 watts!? (I'm not insulting you or anything, just asking a question heh)

I might actually consider that though...

the 1000W version for 20 bucks less:

Product Details

Please don't...

TT is ok, but there are many better choices for the cash you want to spend.

have you looked at my power supply guide?

i doubt it... nowadays.. most n00bs rush and make a thread b4 even looking at the stickies..

EDIT finally: somebody who reads them...

i doubt it... nowadays.. most n00bs rush and make a thread b4 even looking at the stickies..

EDIT finally: somebody who reads them...

heh, if your reffering to me about reading them, yeh I actually try to do some research with my own PC :p, but I tend to post a thread and research at the same time, since most of the time review sites tend to have different views of a good product rather then what a normal consumer/oc'er/gamer would think, plus wording in the PSU reviews aren't too noob friendly

heh ok, so is price a relatively sure indicator of quality along with brand name in this case? if so I guess I'm set to go buy one once I have the time

heh, if your reffering to me about reading them, yeh I actually try to do some research with my own PC :p, but I tend to post a thread and research at the same time, since most of the time review sites tend to have different views of a good product rather then what a normal consumer/oc'er/gamer would think, plus wording in the PSU reviews aren't too noob friendly

and i thank you for that :)

but as said b4 a pc power and cooling 610 silencer is awesome... its got some major amperage on dual 12V rails...

but if u watch any 3dgameman review for a Power Supply.. he explains wattages and rails very well...

i'm not recommending this but his explanation is there:

YouTube - #862 - Antec TruePower Quattro 850W & 1000W PSUs Video Revie

and i thank you for that :)

but as said b4 a pc power and cooling 610 silencer is awesome... its got some major amperage on dual 12V rails...

PC P&C power supplies don't have dual +12v rails. They're known for their powerful single rails.

But I love watching 3Dgameman's reviews. Especially the bloopers. He does give a good explanation, easy enough for beginners to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom