future extreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.
krazyq, i can see how you could come up with the implication of racism, but no, i was only making a funny. it contained no malice = not racist.
now lighten up, or i will cut your head off.

And please, im not here to make rivals...
your a cool person whos a good at helping too.

first off, please don't get the raptor. If you want speed, get a 74gig for a master and a 320 or something (they're like 70$ now) for storage.

second, GOOD CALL on the mx518/saitek eclipse...just don't get too mad while playing a game and smash your fist on the space bar :) i've broken two of them doing that haha.. i love newegg's return policy :).

third, there was only a 25 or 30 minute difference between you're posts... someone WILL get to it eventually, just give it time.

90% of the active kids who are here go to high school anyway and don't have computer access... lucky for me i do from 12 to 2.

personally I love my saitek too... but the clear protecting finish on the keys wears off way too quickly... I've had my saitek for under a year and the clear coating is already rubbing off the "L" key and "enter" key... lol, typing lol too much on this keyboard 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom