I got some questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
I am going to be building my PC very soon and I need to hear you guys opinions before I buy. I want to know which out of these two components performs better and which one is more Overclockable.

Newegg.com - ASUS P5K DELUXE/WIFI-AP LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

or

Newegg.com - EVGA 122-CK-NF68-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

and

Newegg.com - MSI NX8800Ultra-T2D768E-HD-OC GeForce 8800Ultra 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

or

XFX GeForce 8800 ULTRA 768MB GDDR3 PV-T80U-SHF4 Video Card Retail at ZipZoomfly

On the graphics card I am leaning towards the xfx b/c of the free game and warranty. Although the MSI has 660 mhz speed while the xfx has 612 but I know You can OC the xfx, but I want your opinions

and finally I am debating between the TR ULTRA 120 EXTREME CPU COOLER and the Tuniq 120.

Will the TR ultra 120 fit in an antec 900? I know the antec is a mid tower, if you want you can recommend another case but I want it to be able to have good wire management.

You will get a free game with MSI as well

14-127-288-07.jpg

haha... lol

anyways what are your opinions now that they both include free games..?
:D

For some reason I think the xfx is a better company and has better customer support.

it uses the p35 chipset.. which overclocks better... u've been on the forum long enough to know that

What about the card and the case with the tuniq 120 or tr ultra extreme?

Antec 900 is a large case.. it'll fit.. heck the Coolermaster Elite330 fits the Tuniq Tower 120 and an 8800gtx at the same time.. so i wouldn't be worried.. but i'd say get a Tuniq Tower 120, better bang for the buck, i'd take the MSI since its already superclocked..... but ur starting to go overkill on things... don't push your budget too much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom