Tuniq tower fixed! Warning to the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are your temps at idle?

relatively hot still, 40-29 celcius at idle but during load (Supcom) it only hits like 47 celcius max. Dunno if my room is just hot or my chips just don't run that cool. Everythings stock except the ram

I had a similar problem with my TRUE, when i plugged it into the motherboard fan header i got really low rpm's so i just plugged it into one of the 4 pin molex connectors and let it run full speed.

NOTE: Tuniq towers tech support is HORRIBLE if existant at all. They only have e-mail tech support ( under the wrong name ) and when I e-mailed them they took more then a week to respond with this message: "Your tuniq tower is broken"

Just that...can you friggin believe that? My e-mail to them was like 3 paragraphs long and they just reply with that...What kind of tech support crap is that...horrible company...decent product

Remember the company is Sunbeam, and they make other parts too. I guess you should steer away from them then aside from the tuniq.

You get a long beep because it doesnt see any fans connected to the CPU 3pin connector.

well I was getting the long beeps while I had the tuniq hooked up to the CPU_Fan and when it wasnt hooked up, it doesn't seem to make a differance.

I had a similar problem with my TRUE, when i plugged it into the motherboard fan header i got really low rpm's so i just plugged it into one of the 4 pin molex connectors and let it run full speed.

tuniq tower doesnt have a 4 pin molex connector for power thought and I dont trust the converters

I am going to install one next week with the same motherboard. How should I hook it up so I don't have this problem. Please explain better.

well I was getting the long beeps while I had the tuniq hooked up to the CPU_Fan and when it wasnt hooked up, it doesn't seem to make a differance.

have you tried looking at the board during shutdown to see if there are any error codes? FF is boot, so that is normal. if its anything else i'd check into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom