G.skill HZ Ram and P35 DS3R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sig say 1.9v...

Waaah, thanks, lolz, i have to change that :( Its 1.8V on the BIOS, at least the last time I checked.

Its probably easier to change it to 1.9V on the BIOS so it matches my sig than changing my sig to say 1.8V instead of 1.9V. LOLZ, I might change it anyway when I get another set of 2GB G.Skill HZ, might change the Voltage to 1.9V not sure why but ye.

well if raw mhz are better how do I overclock my G.skills HZs to get to higher mhz and how does it affect timings and other settings? ( too scared to up the voltage past the recommended 2.0volts )

There are some, that have set their HZs, to 2.1-2.2v. They should hit high speeds of 1100-1200 with CAS 5 timings, on stock voltage.

There are some, that have set their HZs, to 2.1-2.2v. They should hit high speeds of 1100-1200 with CAS 5 timings, on stock voltage.

ye when I set mine at 1200MHz 5-5-5-15 2.1 Volts i get a blue screen. Dont know why...... any ideas b1gapl? Up the voltage to 2.2 or 2.3?

ye when I set mine at 1200MHz 5-5-5-15 2.1 Volts i get a blue screen. Dont know why...... any ideas b1gapl? Up the voltage to 2.2 or 2.3?

I'm not sure, since that is not the stock voltage, for the HZs. It's better to be safe, and leave it at 2.0-2.1v. You probably get the blue screen, since you've taken it, as far as it could go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom