how to open a vcproj file

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael535

Beta member
hi there thank u for letting mr join this fourm ... ok i am need so help or information on how to open vcproj file i have downloadead a file that has a lot of theses type of file are screen savers i have installed microsoft visual basic stuido to see if this will open but it only open some of the files but not the main file i think it would be the ex file this is a new type of file to me have searched the net for infomation on this but to no luck only some infamation there but stillo unable to open these files any help of infamation is appicerated thanks in advanved for your help if posiable is there a simple way to open still learning with computer michael 535

VCPROJ File Extension - Open .VCPROJ files

bartgooglejh5.gif

hi there thank you but i had all ready read the link page.. as i said i all ready put microsoft visual studio in .. unfortantly iam not expert on this c++ program but also iam not an idiot contray to what u might be say here i did search the net before postng in here i do not ccome into fourms asking every day forc help generaly try and work it out for my self may be if i was top of my class and been on a computer for many years i may be to understand this c++ programing and how it works as i have had not a lot of help on this subject and being out to be an idiot please forgive e i was of the opion that these forum were he to help not make us new users out be be idoits .......

michael535

If you have the program that creates the file type installed on your computer and the files do not open or open incorrectly, either you need a newer version of the program or the files may be corrupt or incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom