future extreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope the geforce 9 series gpu's come out soon..lol..and yeah i believe water cooling would be the only way..why have a great pc and noisey fans...i do a few jobs here and there,,just slowly getting the money together but im bout to get a real job soon . i hope..lol..and by the time i get the parts ill have faster internet so ill be in business

Ya, I'm waiting on the internet thing myself. I might just have to give up hope and bridge a connection from a friend with comcast that lives across a field.

yeah thats what im thinking of doing..lol..as long as his mom doesnt find out...living with dial up sucks but we have been promised to get dsl by the end of the year,,so i guess ill just keep my fingers crossed

no i hadnt heard..lol..that sucks..thanks for the news b1gapl and thanks krazyq for the post link..i guess ill be buying whats on that list after all

its a good thing he posted it..lol..id be waiting for something that wouldnt show up for a while..o well i can always upgrade later

Ultra is the best right now, the gtx can oc to ultra levels.
When i get some extra cash i might just upgrade to the ultra.

no i hadnt heard..lol..that sucks..thanks for the news b1gapl and thanks krazyq for the post link..i guess ill be buying whats on that list after all

4 days till phenom. i'd wait and see. its only 4 days....maybe another week to see some reviews.
AMD has been guarding any specific info about phenom for one of two reasons...
1. it really sucks
2. it really doesnt suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom