Hows this for a gaming comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean what is wrong with the 680i board that so many of you ppl have problems with?

seriously, lets see some proof that they are just so BAD that no one should use them

as for the 650i is better statement, LOL, i deff want to see proof on that one.

if you are gaming the only boards id consider are the

680i
p5k
or ds3r

pick whichever strikes your fancy

The 680i isn't that bad, but there are just others out there, that are better for the money.

well ever since that BIOS update.. the 680i is something i recommend, because i took care of the FSB Hole issue... i just realized Khan is here..

p5k if u want crossfire :)

anyways.. also its worth mentioning that the 650i boards (with a BIOS update can use 1333fsb CPU's)

well ever since that BIOS update.. the 680i is something i recommend, because i took care of the FSB Hole issue... i just realized Khan is here..

yeah i seen that today. i think they are the P30 revision?

either way. i'll be doing mine tomorrow when i can find a blank floppy disc.

for under $150 i'd get the DS3R or P5k

if you want the best for gaming. go striker extreme :p

no vista because ill get i higher mark in 3dmark and going to use 22 or 24" screen

yeah i seen that today. i think they are the P30 revision?

either way. i'll be doing mine tomorrow when i can find a blank floppy disc.

for under $150 i'd get the DS3R or P5k

if you want the best for gaming. go striker extreme :p

For the BIOS update, you don't have to use floppy anymore. They fixed their updater so that you can finally do it while in windows. No floppy required.

Vanhalen, IMO that is a really bad reason not to get Vista. I'm not trying to push Vista or anything but a couple points on 3DMark is a really bad reason not to get Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom