What are the chances>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was having a debate.

If i torretn vista home premium 64bit, would it be considered stealing? Only difference between mine and the one I want, is 64bit and 32bit. I wouldnt consider this stealing, but I would considering microsoft scamming me.

Technically no it isnt stealing. You have your license thru the serial. So you can download another copy. It is just like the XP debate. You can download another copy of XP as long as you have a serial.

Technically no it isnt stealing. You have your license thru the serial. So you can download another copy. It is just like the XP debate. You can download another copy of XP as long as you have a serial.
I bought the OEM of vista 32bit, so my license will work for 64bit?

follow the links I provided if you have a legitimate vista sources, ie., not trying to install int multiple times...
pay a nominal fee to get the 64bit discs...

easy

I bought the OEM of vista 32bit, so my license will work for 64bit?
Read my response to pcboy and you will have your answer. I have already answered this.;)
follow the links I provided if you have a legitimate vista sources, ie., not trying to install int multiple times...
pay a nominal fee to get the 64bit discs...

easy

It is even easier to jsut get a torrent and downlaod it. Free of charge and still legit.:p

Read my response to pcboy and you will have your answer. I have already answered this.;)

It is even easier to jsut get a torrent and downlaod it. Free of charge and still legit.:p

yeah I distinctly remember ms once saying "you pay for the serial, not the cd"

So it is going to cost me one activation correct? And after that I need to call microsoft to activate it again correct?

So it is going to cost me one activation correct? And after that I need to call microsoft to activate it again correct?

back it up to avoid activations. if you have the right cd, it just might go through without calling anyway

Oh, Btw themadscientist, I think you should change
"Record of Viruses found on a customers PC: 76211"
To record of INFECTIONS found....
Because they could not all be Viruses... Some had to be worms or trojans...
And Yes THERE IS a difference..

back it up to avoid activations. if you have the right cd, it just might go through without calling anyway

What do you mean back it up? I'm torrenting home premium 64bit right now, and hoping my CD will work even though its OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom