File went blank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the file. a guy told me how to get it, it was in a .tmp file that was automatically created i had to go to folder options and show os files. so no problems, everythig is recovered.

how cud i not be ****ed at that answer? my PROBLEM was obviously the fact that the CHANGES were lost. if he had said "there is nothing u can do sory" politely that wud have been ok and i wud have been polite back even though i now find out thats not correct, but he said 'start over with the original file' which is basically a arrogant one sentence 'stupid question' answer. NOTHING is obvious.

theres never been anyone on this forum hesitant to help me so what are u talking about? ive been 5 months here and the only problem i had was ericb. everyone else has been polite apart from one guy rolling his eyes at my incompetence.

lol @ shield, wtf wud u do? beat me down because i 'disrespected' u? rofl. ur kind disgust me i could tell u were like this after ur first post. by talking this shield bs u are basically talking about something to do with dominance that happens behind the shield, while YOU are behind a shield yourself.

I'm from the north side of the CEO (columbus ohio). if you are as tough as you talk, pm me for a meeting. I say this because I will never win as long as that monitor is protecting you.

I gave you a basic answer to your very vague question. if you would have said office file, I would have pointed you in the right direction. but you didn't say squat

you want more help? give a better description, you nasty little broke flea market Arse H_O

I was trying to refrain from attacking back, in the past you would have got it back from the get go. but I now have too much respect for the people here to go that route. but this is your 3rd attack. I'll make sure that your mom will slap you for this when I send her back home.

I'm from the north side of the CEO (columbus ohio). if you are as tough as you talk, pm me for a meeting. I say this because I will never win as long as that monitor is protecting you.
LOL this is pathetic hank you for PROVING my point. u read my post which pwned u, then u REPEAT the behaviour i was making fun of. LOL u even said 'little'. the only ppl who say this **** are bullies. i meet guys like u in real life in my neighbourhood. ok since ur so obsessed with this physical ****, what did i do that deserves a physical beating? did i mention ANYTHING physical? the only thing exclusive to 'behind the monitor' is physical or bullying, and i wasnt the one who said that, you were the one you ****ing bully scum. thats what disgusts me about you, ur the kind that believes 'disrespect' is enough excuse to start a fight. I live in ****ign Ireland i cant just go around the corner to columbus ohio to beat the **** out of you, which i would im a Leinster intermediate boxing champion, done MMA for motnhs, i dont even care if u are 6'5 i would still beat the **** out of u and your testicles, i hate the idea of physical fighting to settle stuff, it is disgusting and stupid, but u obviously like it since u started this ******** with 'behind the monitor'. its so embarassing talking with scum like you. IRL i woudl say whatever the **** i like to you, right up to your face and you shoudlnt do **** and if u do u would fail, just like the cunts bedown my road, and if you dont like it then tought **** its a free country. you are probably like them, only tough when they hang out in groups. u started this 'tough' talk as soon as u mentioned 'behind the monitor'. we ARE behind the monitor dumass get over it, i guess u hate it since u cant assert your manliness when we are 'behind the monitor'.

Children please...Johnathan and Eric are now in time out for 30 minutes or until they can control their potty mouths and conduct themselves like gentlemen.
This kind of junk makes you BOTH sound stupid and gets threads closed. Plus it brings down the overall quality of a very helpful forum. STFU already and go on with your lives. Is it really worth it to get that worked up over a post???

Temp file huh? Hmm....sounds familiar...

it took you 3 day to think of that. WOW.....

if you noticed, you started the fight not me. I don't fight behind a monitor.
I was answering your very vague question (I was trying to help you out, mind you. that will never happen again), because on every program but Word, if your finished product is blank, you are screwed. because that had happened a milloin times with office, they have put steps in to recover lost documents.

did you mention what program that you was using? NO. yet you want to be an arse when you hear an answer that you don't like.

you want to talk about fight credentials like a little girl. ask around here. guess who my cousin is?

BusterDouglasDetroit1.jpg

the only man to knock out tyson in his prime. he learned to fight the same place that I did. the streets of the ceo. my brother in law, boxer danny neal is also in the picture.

Children please...Johnathan and Eric are now in time out for 30 minutes or until they can control their potty mouths and conduct themselves like gentlemen.
This kind of junk makes you BOTH sound stupid and gets threads closed. Plus it brings down the overall quality of a very helpful forum. STFU already and go on with your lives. Is it really worth it to get that worked up over a post???

Temp file huh? Hmm....sounds familiar...

this mother attacked me 3 times and you think that I don't have the right to attack back. you wouldn't have took 3 attacks from a 13 year old before you said anything, you would have got defensive immediately, so you are the one that needs to stfu.

Whatever. I don't wanna get a second fight going. My bad. Sorry Eric.

I was really playing with you. I just wanting to see what would happen happen to you if you got attack. you didn't take the bait, so that's a good thing. I actually respect you.

my point was this man attacked me, not one or twice but 3 times when I was trying to help him. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

LOL this is pathetic hank you for PROVING my point. u read my post which pwned u, then u REPEAT the behaviour i was making fun of. LOL u even said 'little'. the only ppl who say this **** are bullies. i meet guys like u in real life in my neighbourhood. ok since ur so obsessed with this physical ****, what did i do that deserves a physical beating? did i mention ANYTHING physical? the only thing exclusive to 'behind the monitor' is physical or bullying, and i wasnt the one who said that, you were the one you ****ing bully scum. thats what disgusts me about you, ur the kind that believes 'disrespect' is enough excuse to start a fight. I live in ****ign Ireland i cant just go around the corner to columbus ohio to beat the **** out of you, which i would im a Leinster intermediate boxing champion, done MMA for motnhs, i dont even care if u are 6'5 i would still beat the **** out of u and your testicles, i hate the idea of physical fighting to settle stuff, it is disgusting and stupid, but u obviously like it since u started this ******** with 'behind the monitor'. its so embarassing talking with scum like you. IRL i woudl say whatever the **** i like to you, right up to your face and you shoudlnt do **** and if u do u would fail, just like the cunts bedown my road, and if you dont like it then tought **** its a free country. you are probably like them, only tough when they hang out in groups. u started this 'tough' talk as soon as u mentioned 'behind the monitor'. we ARE behind the monitor dumass get over it, i guess u hate it since u cant assert your manliness when we are 'behind the monitor'.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please. Is that supposed to scare me? Or Eric? Ohh you are a Intermediate Boxer. So? I have beat guys togher than that. Boxing is good yes. But over 10 years of Martial Arts is better than any boxing training.

LOSER.jpg

So you think your the tough guy here. You started all this. You had to provoke all of this. Now that someone has called you out you go off on a rant like that? Please. You are the funniest type of person on the net. Always asking for help cause you are so stupid then when you get a answer that is directly in response to you question you get all ****ed.

So my final thought for you is this. I can picture you as this kind:

195983063_e380efd610_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom