ATITool 0.26/Graphics card Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Interesting question, I would love to know that story too, but from what little I know on that subject it started when some one realised that manufactures built in some redundancy into there hardware an people tried to see if they could access it to boost there system performance. If I am wrong on that I am sorry but that is what I have been told / read in book's an magazines.

what case do you have?
you would be better off buyinh 2X120 case fans, if your case could fit them.
Good price on the fans though!

what case do you have?
you would be better off buyinh 2X120 case fans, if your case could fit them.
Good price on the fans though!

The Xion Hydraulic case
Newegg.com - XION Hydraulic XON-566TB Black with Blue LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Yeah i was thinking of getting 2 120mm fans but the slot for them on this case is at the other end of the case, and the hard drive is kinda blocking the air flow to the motherboard/GPU.

There is a slot for the 80mm fan to install right below the 140mm which will blow right into the GPU.

The slot on the other end of the case is meant to keep the hdd cool.
As for the fan your adding, make sure it doesnt block the ventillation..since its suppose to be a vent.

Make sure you check your temps before and after to compare the benefits or loss.

I got a question for you....since im gonna be oc my cpu to arround your clocks. And knowing the fact that we have the same cpus, what are your idle/load temps?

I will be using the acfp though.

I got a question for you....since im gonna be oc my cpu to arround your clocks. And knowing the fact that we have the same cpus, what are your idle/load temps?

I will be using the acfp though.

Core 0 is around 13-15* on idle
Core 1 is around 18-20* on idle
CPU is around 23-25* on idle
System is around 43-45* on idle

Core 0 is around 42-44* on load
Core 1 is around 43-45* on load
Keep in mind that was using the stock HSF. Since you have the ACF7P it will be cooler for you.
CPU is around 48-52* on load
System is around 46-48* on load

Yeah thats true, sounds good to me.
Did you get these temps from your bios? or software

I got the core temps from "Core Temp", and "Intel Thermal Analysis Tool". Both are about the same(both had the same readings).

The CPU temp, and system temp i got from BIOS, but that is idle temp. To get the load temp I just used Easy Tune 5. I checked it with BIOS during idle, and they both read the same, so its safe to assume the load temps will be the same on Easy Tune 5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom