logitech g5 game settings don't work in my games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanwest

In Runtime
I click enable game detection and apply settings when game detected, and click advanced settings and I have the x and y settings very clear for the 3 square light things. For example on the top one the x is at 2000 dpi. I also put hl2 in the 'recognized games' part. But no matter what it doesn't work. If I try hl2 or hl1 source the mouse is still slow as **** even with the top square light on(when it is up to the highest in other words). This is ridiculous I want the settings to work.

are there settings in game for the mouse? and i assume that the mouse works fine on the different settings outside of games, just going along on the desktop.

yeah there is mouse snetitivty settinghs. btw ive found that when i take my mouse out of usb port and put back in, the setpoint adcvaned settings usually start wokring

ok ive found that whenever i minimize the window nad put it bak up, the setpoint settings stop owrking. so i have to plug out and in again to usb port. however, what i dont understand is, i though t 2000 dpi would be really fast, but i still have to increase the mouse sensitivity settings in cs:s otherwise the mouse is constantly going to far to the right or left and i have to pick it up and put it to the left/right to move it right/left again.

can no one help me? i want to use DPI settigns instaed of mouse sensitivity but i keep having this problem (^^^) unless i up my sensitivity to 4.0 or something, and thisis with the dpi at 2000 in setpoint.

Are you sure your drivers are loaded correctly along with your software? CAuse my Razer mouse with 1600 DPI works jsut fine. I can turn the sesativity up without a problem. I would think you have to get the latest version of the software and not just the stuff from the CD. Cause i will bet that is for XP and you are runnign Vista. That would mean the software isnt working correct cause it isnt right for VIsta.

Get the right software.

Are you sure your drivers are loaded correctly along with your software? CAuse my Razer mouse with 1600 DPI works jsut fine. I can turn the sesativity up without a problem. I would think you have to get the latest version of the software and not just the stuff from the CD. Cause i will bet that is for XP and you are runnign Vista. That would mean the software isnt working correct cause it isnt right for VIsta.

Get the right software.

i think i solved the issue, except it goes way slow when i minimize the cs:source window and then put it back up. when i do this, i have to plug the mouse out and then plug it back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom