Mouse Connection Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamer

Solid State Member
:confused: last week i took my computer out so i can clean it away from dust, and after i was done i hooked every thing back on the computer. Everything was working propery except for the mouse! The mouse is a regular ball sony mouse that came with the computer. I tried everything to fix it, and nothing happened, so i quit and watched tv and suddenly after about 10 min it just came back! is this a problem? or does that happen to any other computers, i have a stock sony 2.8 ghz, 512 ddr. If this is a problem please reply back so i can get some help. Thank you. :D

Make sure you didn't accidently switch the keyboard and mouse ports, I did this once, and they would work sometimes, but would have to reboot alot to get them to work.

my mouse came with the sony computer that i bought its not that old, it work fine when its hooked on, also i tried several diffrent mouse too, and they also didnt work.

im pretty sure it was a one-time problem, sometimes i have that problem and i just restart my computer and it is fixed but i wouldnt worry about it too much

It happened to me once. One time it didn't work but then miraculously fixed itself. Mouse gremlins.

i think i should have restarted it and it would have worked, i couldnt restart it because it was on the signing screen, but now i know what to do when i clean my computer. Thank you for all the help guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom