Apple announces new iPods

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not an iphone its an ipod which looks and functions like a iphone but dsont have the phone part

No, I meant that since there are new generations of the Nano and the video, the iPhone dropped by or too 200 bucks.

Am i the only one who is utterly sick of hearing I-anything. I still get a chuckle out of all of the i-tards who camped out in line to get a jesus phone on day one and are now crying because the price dropped 200 bucks.

Am i the only one who is utterly sick of hearing I-anything. I still get a chuckle out of all of the i-tards who camped out in line to get a jesus phone on day one and are now crying because the price dropped 200 bucks.

Agreed. iPhone this and iPod that. There are much cheaper alternatives, that work just as well. People are just buying it for looks, name, and the fact that everyone else has one.

I agree! I have a Creative Zen Nano Plus and I'm very happy with it. Very good sound quality and it's a lot cheaper than the Ipod. In my opinion Ipod is highly overpriced.

I have a cheap Sandisk 512mb mp3 player, that I had bought for $30. Holds 100+ songs. That is way more than enough to listen to, for one day. And I'm very satisfied with the quality.

I still have an i-river 30gb mp3 player that i bought probably 4 years ago running strong (ya i know it still has I in it which annoys me) but it was roughly half the price as an ipod of the same storage space and had more features AND the best part, it doesnt require me to use i-tunes. It also functions quite well as an external hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom