Best Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes as high as 76C at full load when playing games. But thats after I close the game so it probably goes to 80C if i didnt close the game.

um...I dont know if anyone told you but you must be seriously misinformed as to geforce 8 series temperatures. Its SUPPOSED to run at 76 full load, my last 8800 gtx was definately defective in that it idled at 74 celcius and shut down during games. My current one idles at 60 celcius and has a load of 74ish, just get rivatuner and set fan speed to 100%. Once the fan dies out just RMA it with lifetime EVGA warranty ( as long as you register ).

um...I dont know if anyone told you but you must be seriously misinformed as to geforce 8 series temperatures. Its SUPPOSED to run at 76 full load, my last 8800 gtx was definately defective in that it idled at 74 celcius and shut down during games. My current one idles at 60 celcius and has a load of 74ish, just get rivatuner and set fan speed to 100%. Once the fan dies out just RMA it with lifetime EVGA warranty ( as long as you register ).

I know its suppose to run at this temps. Some people I read in the forums are running at 80C or higher.

I only wrote that as an excuse so I could actually get the item replaced for a better one, So in other words, I lied to that newegg representative and still they gave me an exception. :D

I know its suppose to run at this temps. Some people I read in the forums are running at 80C or higher.

I only wrote that as an excuse so I could actually get the item replaced for a better one, So in other words, I lied to that newegg representative and still they gave me an exception. :D

dude it doesnt even matter you can practically say anything and just label it as defective. They never give any hassle which is why they have the best customer service ratings for their customer volume. Don't be surprised...your one of thousands.

dude it doesnt even matter you can practically say anything and just label it as defective. They never give any hassle which is why they have the best customer service ratings for their customer volume. Don't be surprised...your one of thousands.

Ye, i like the fact that they have the replacement for 1 year for almost any items you purchase which is really good compared to 30 days or 21 days return policy on local electronic stores.

But ye, great customer service, so if I do break my GPU within one year, no worries :D

rofl.. :D that was funny.

LOL, ye i dont see the point on getting 512GB rams anymore. if your system can handle more than 4gb total, get the most out of it. Im even thinking of getting a 4GB G.Skill 2 x 2GB RAMs but will probably kill my overclock settings since the timings are not the same. If Ill get a 2x2GB G.Skill set i might have to wait till they have a 4-4-4-12 timing one.

Ye, i like the fact that they have the replacement for 1 year for almost any items you purchase which is really good compared to 30 days or 21 days return policy on local electronic stores.

But ye, great customer service, so if I do break my GPU within one year, no worries :D

always buy EVGA they have lifetime warranty which is the best no worry. Plus they send you back new cards not refurbished ones.

always buy EVGA they have lifetime warranty which is the best no worry. Plus they send you back new cards not refurbished ones.

Lifetime warranty? What if they say............ um...... ten years from now..... they dont have the 8800GTS what do they send me? The lowest one they have but higher than the 8800GTS?

Edit: Oh btw, what is your current overclocked settings on cpu and ram? And when your BIOS boots does it say........ PC2-5300 or PC2-6400 .... on the POST message?

Cuz mine says PC2-5300, with my settings below. But if I increase the RAM Frequency to 1200MHz it says PC2-6400 but it wont boot haha :(

Maybe I clocked my RAM too low vs my CPU which is why its at PC2-5300 not PC2-6400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom