5200+ and higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Nos, haven't seen you around in a while. what ever happened to that rig of yours? a e6600 i believe wasn't it?

sold it to build a better computer.... but then after i sold it, financial affairs came about... and now, well, its gone! lol so now i'm starting from scratch...

and just an update...

i think i'm buying a 24 inch monitor this friday... brand i've never heard of ..... (soyo?) but its got a 1000:1 contrast ratio, and its looking mighty fine for 300 dollars at my work

OfficeMax - Office Supplies, Furniture, Copy Paper, Computers and Electronics

24" Widescreen SXGA TFT LCD Display
1920 x 1200 Native Screen Resolution
1000:1 Contrast Ratio
6ms Response Time
500 nits Brightness
2 x 2 Watt Stereo Speakers
170 degrees Horizontal, 160 degrees Vertical Viewing Angle
40,000 Hour backlight lifespan (typical)
15-pin mini D-sub VGA and DVI-D connections
AC 100-240 Volts, 60 / 50 Hz Voltage, 100 Watts (max) Power Consumption
1-Year Limited warranty on LCD, parts and labor.
SOYO S.A.F.E. Program

Never heard of Soyo either, but that is one great deal, especially for a 24".

ouch i know how that goes.

oh and by the way on the x2's i actually put together a much talked about x2 3600+ and tforce 550 combo for my mom's home office computer and i played around and got it up to 2.9ghz with ease. im sure those 5200+ will go higher.

and that doesn't look to bad, i don't know if i'd trust the brand though, but for $300 a 24" sounds like it would fit quite nicely on my desk.

i might just end up instead buying a new mobo and my 2nd gig of ram instead... we will see.. depends how money flows this friday :)

i could just throw down for an x2900xt if i wanted to, but my psu probably wouldnt like that... 450 watt Rosewill POS

okay.. lol i feel like a moron... but after looking through everything.... my psu can handle higher than i thought... soooo with that said... i'm a moron, and i'm going to sell off my 8600gts and buy an 8800gts 320 mb... lol, i feel like an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom