ClubIT.com . . . . . Are they legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDaddyGator

In Runtime
I ordered the Q6600 SLACR on 9/1/07 and I entered my home shipping address instead of the verified Paypal address. They sent me an email on 9/2 with the problem. I have emailed them twice and called them 3 times and I can't get anyone to fix the problem. I also don't know how to cancel the order and order from someone else.

Are they a legitimate company that has terrible customer service or are they a fraudulent company?

Thanks for your comments.

I got my q6600 g0 from them just fine, they sell g0s now for 285 and are a reputable enough company. In fact I got my p35-ds3r from clubit after newegg sent me a defective one, I ordered friday and got it saturday delivered! They are super close to me...

Their lifetime rating on resellerratings.com is 9.8 out of 10, but I am getting some lousy service right now. I guess they are legit, but they are not very responsive. I paid $293.99, including delivery for the CPU and Ghost Recon game bundled with the CPU. I bought there, because of the GO stepping.

Their lifetime rating on resellerratings.com is 9.8 out of 10, but I am getting some lousy service right now. I guess they are legit, but they are not very responsive. I paid $293.99, including delivery for the CPU and Ghost Recon game bundled with the CPU. I bought there, because of the GO stepping.

I'm sure it will come :).

Yeah, give 'em some slack. It was a holiday weekend, so you can expect some lag this week.

it took them forever to ship mine, or atleast it sure felt like it, but i got it and it works, so its all good. they do ship slow though imo but cant beat the price on the q6600s

Thanks for the encouragement. I will call them again tomorrow. The real problem is that I will have all of the parts for my computer on Friday, except for the CPU.

You got a great deal if you got it for 293 WITH a game. I bought mine from them august 9th and recieved it august 14. But i paid 315 including shipping and no free game :(

MacDaddyGator said:
Thanks for the encouragement. I will call them again tomorrow. The real problem is that I will have all of the parts for my computer on Friday, except for the CPU.

That's the downside, when you purchase parts from different online sites. But it's worth it in the end, when you get the best prices, for those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom