ATITool 0.26/Graphics card Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably, didn't make a profile, to have the settings loaded at startup. So create an OC profile. Save the overclocked settings. Then go to settings, and go to startup from the drop down menu. Then select the box that says, "Every time ATI Tool is launched load profile:"

thanks, it worked

is your cpu/ram stable?
did you run orthos?
what are your idle/load temps?
And how long did you run these tests.

is your cpu/ram stable?
did you run orthos?
what are your idle/load temps?
And how long did you run these tests.

I just ran orthos for 9 hours and 20 minutes, so I'm guessing its stable. I don't think Im going to need to run it any longer since i know I'm not going to be playing any games for 5 hours straight let alone 9.

my cpu temps on idle is around 27-30.
my cpu temps on load is around 48-52.

thoughts?

CPonder14 said:
I just ran orthos for 9 hours and 20 minutes, so I'm guessing its stable. I don't think Im going to need to run it any longer since i know I'm not going to be playing any games for 5 hours straight let alone 9.

my cpu temps on idle is around 27-30.
my cpu temps on load is around 48-52.

thoughts?

Keep overclocking.

Keep overclocking.
will do :)

Should i go until it wont let me go any higher, or until i reach a danger temp zone?

I want to get it as high as possible but i was hoping to wait until i got the Arctic Cooler Freezer 7 Pro.

What cooler are you using? I'd say overclock as high as you can, but keep the load temperatures, preferably below 60C. They can take much higher, but below 60C is usually preferred.

What cooler are you using? I'd say overclock as high as you can, but keep the load temperatures, preferably below 60C. They can take much higher, but below 60C is usually preferred.

Just the stock one that came with the E6550 processor.

Should i keep the timings the way they are now when i overclock my cpu?

Also what would be a good max for my voltage? I tried to do 450mhz x7 which is 3.15ghz, but the voltage was at 1.6v and it still wouldn't boot up. I didnt want to up the voltage anymore because i have heard you shouldn't go any farther than 1.5-1.6v.

Is that true?
Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom