Final Build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i herd that the logitech ....i think its g18..something like taht is pretty good for gaming.

And since your going to buy the rest towards the end of the year...i would wait because prices will deff drop with the new products coming out.

I was too impatient so i just had to buy my stuff.
It already arrived, but no one was at my house, so i gotta goto the post office to get it.

i herd that the logitech ....i think its g18..something like taht is pretty good for gaming.

And since your going to buy the rest towards the end of the year...i would wait because prices will deff drop with the new products coming out.

I was too impatient so i just had to buy my stuff.
It already arrived, but no one was at my house, so i gotta goto the post office to get it.

g18? is that a keyboard or mouse?

Is there a huge difference between the antec p180 and p182 (cases)?

They keyboard is a G-15.
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Review, Specs, Prices
And for the cases, im not sure...i just saw the p182 case at a store yesterday and those things are HUGE. I did not like the color of it though, the p180 black looks better.
This case will sure keep things silent and cool. I wish i had the extra money for it.

which would you pick knowing the 40-50$ price difference? Are they both the same size? will everything fit? too late i bought the saitek eclipse :( hope it turns out good, ive heard good things about it. my mom said she wouldnt pay 80 bucks for a keyboard since she bought it for me

Honestly idk how much different they are...sorry.
Your going to have to wait for someone to answer that.

Money wise, i would just get the p180, i did hear that you will have to remove one of the hdd bays in order for the gfx card to fit...especially the gtx or ultra.

Just read the reviews at newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom