CyberPower Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapOnARoap

Baseband Member
Does anyone know anything/have any experience with a CyberPower system? I recently saw an add for them in PC Gamer. Their prices seem almost too good to be true. If they are reliable and good, however, I may end up buying one.

Here's their web site:

http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller6897.html

Read some reviews?

IBuyPower has better ratings and just as good prices (very low)...Their reseller rating is higher, and they both have a HUGE amount of Posotive reviews.

^_^ =P

EDIT: I just forgot to add this :p Even though, let's say you customize one to have the same specs of..let's say an alienware? And you know, it's a couple hundred+ less...Well uhm, how would it stack up with gaming compared to the AW 51M, the XPS, or a laptop that is "MEANT" for gaming.. That's my overall question =P

They are a pretty good deal, but I wouldnt go along with one honestly. Build your own or go to Falcon NW, or Alienware, or ABS.

Oh, yeah I forgot they sell desktops too >____> I was talking about Laptops in my edit in my previous post lol :p

I dunno... ibuypwer.com seemed to get some great reviews and then some really, really terrible reviews.... makes it seem like its a gamble

Why is alienware so great...

All I see is extremely expensive comps that are about as good as a dell or cyberpower. I know they're good but are they worth a good 1000 more than a cyberpower?

Not to mention they only have intel and nvidia. No options what so ever...

Someguy said:

All I see is extremely expensive comps that are about as good as a dell or cyberpower. I know they're good but are they worth a good 1000 more than a cyberpower?

I think they are. Dell sucks balls for gaming, i dont have a problem with cyberpower, and...alienware earns the pc gamers editors choice along with 100's of other awards. Flacon NW is better, but alienware is good for laptops. How many times have a seen a good dell laptop that plays games...umm...oh...hmmm...never.

Someguy said:

Alienware has decent desktop (overpriced though).

But their laptops are a good deal. Instead of spending $2000 on a crap Dell laptop that doesn't even play any games at pleasing FPS, you can buy an Alienware for the same price with a better Graphics card. Also, did you know their Graphics card can be upgradeable too?

Actually with dell you can upgrade your graphics card on the XPS, I just think a tech needs to come and do it for you, and it's only free once.. Alienware is user-upgradable yourself :p The XPS got better benchmarks on a show on Tech TV I believe a really long time ago that compared a Hypersonic, Voodoo, Alienware, and Dell laptop .. The XPS is just...big, bulky, and uhm :p lol

For a gaming laptop, it's obvious Alienware is the best, but there are other laptops out there you can get for less money with the same Specs, I just dont know how good those game compared to the Alienware, even with the same parts... lol

well.. this kid i know had a cyberpower system. It was such BS. What they did.. is they put a bad PSU In. Well a PSU that was too small. He sent it back it took like 3 months for them to put in a new PSU where i can put one in, in like 5 min. So i dont like em. If you want a custom made system.. i would just build it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom