Final Build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the build.. a few months ago. But now that Barcelona is comming out, I would gladdly go qwith true quad core any day of Intel's cheap remdition of quad.. which is two duos on 2 dies..

I regret buying intel so close to AMD one-upping on Intel. Just hold off for another month. Prices will be competitive I'm sure, plus the proc's will be true quad core :p

Well hang on now, just because the Barcelona is coming out, it doesn't mean that the core 2 quad has magically become a rubbish CPU. And I would think it'll take a while for intel prices to drop (if ever).

Besides I'd rather wait 6 months while all the foolish early buyers help iron out the problems and the price drops.

Well hang on now, just because the Barcelona is coming out, it doesn't mean that the core 2 quad has magically become a rubbish CPU. And I would think it'll take a while for intel prices to drop (if ever).

Besides I'd rather wait 6 months while all the foolish early buyers help iron out the problems and the price drops.

... well the AMD Phenoms are supposed to be really cheap.. like in the 300$ range.. or a bit more.. but expect it to be like 350$ then..

I totally agree with you

There is no evidence that Barcelona is going to be better than the current Core 2 Duo, and Barcelona is supposed to compete with the upcoming 45nm Xeon, not with the current Core 2 Duo

I like the build.. a few months ago. But now that Barcelona is comming out, I would gladdly go qwith true quad core any day of Intel's cheap remdition of quad.. which is two duos on 2 dies..

I regret buying intel so close to AMD one-upping on Intel. Just hold off for another month. Prices will be competitive I'm sure, plus the proc's will be true quad core :p

What do you mean?

I thought what Iam buying is good?
Its a good pc... To my knowledgement theres nothing better out right now

On second thoughts I wanna buy an ultra now

I dont want to start a new thread so Ill ask here

Which is better evga 8800 ultra or xfx 8800 ultra?

I know they're the same but which has an advantage? Customer support,design,etc.

I see more people buying the xfx 8800 ultra

the ultra is a nice buy IMO.... you can take overclocks much higher with it.. while giving off much less heat, and not having to break your balls to get it high.. if i were to buy an 8 series.. it would probably be an 8800 ultra.. i'd go for it if you had the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom