Corsair 520 PSU???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys 100% sure everything will work? Will this PSU be enough?

Because if it is theres no reason to change it

Will it be pushing the PSU's capacity?

if you have had it a bit more than 30 days they might be nice and let you return it.
I've done this twice already. My product was over a little over a month old, but I was really nice with them. SO sometimes its up to the employee.

Im running that psu now with an e6750 and an 8800gtx, no problems at all. Its a clean psu that looks and feels solid. It will run your machine, why waste time and money for something thats going to do the same job just as well. More watts doesn't mean a faster pc by any means. There is no real reason to upgrade unless you were going SLI with 5 raided HDD's in 0+1 configuration. And it may run that system just fine also!

Im running that psu now with an e6750 and an 8800gtx, no problems at all. Its a clean psu that looks and feels solid. It will run your machine, why waste time and money for something thats going to do the same job just as well. More watts doesn't mean a faster pc by any means. There is no real reason to upgrade unless you were going SLI with 5 raided HDD's in 0+1 configuration. And it may run that system just fine also!

Nice thats what I wanted to hear! Will the q6600 make a big difference between your e6750 power consumption wise? I might get 2 HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom