TT Armor and Tuniq

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuaziBee

Daemon Poster
If you get a TT Armor Full /w 25cm fan and a tuniq, the 25cm fan will push on the tuniq slightly when you attach the side panel. It's not much but there is contact and small pressure on the tuniq when the case is closed. I truly believe that this poses no problems to anything.

It looks like the side panel, putting a small pressure on the Tuniq, can give support to the Tuniq's weight.

the new Thermaltake Armor Case with the fan on the side? That will be on the way of the TT 120. Mine has only like 2 inches of room from the side window and mine is the one without the fan. I think the New Thermaltake Armor case with the side fan will not fit well with the Tuniq Tower 120.

Good thing i didnt get that, lol it wasnt even out untill like a week after i ordered everything. Otherwise I woulda ordered it, and find out it wouldnt fit. though I like the New TT120 with the blue led fan :D

^ Yeah I have the led one, its nice but w/ cathodes it makes no difference. I'm probably gonna give up on cathodes, their too bright and the color is not a dark blue like leds. It also saddens me because my case can support 4 12cm fans on the side but w/ a tuniq it wont fit.

^ Yeah I have the led one, its nice but w/ cathodes it makes no difference. I'm probably gonna give up on cathodes, their too bright and the color is not a dark blue like leds. It also saddens me because my case can support 4 12cm fans on the side but w/ a tuniq it wont fit.

I was gonna put an led light on my system. But i heard it was too bright, so i just have only two lights haha the two fans from the TT Armor Case. I cant seem to find a 90cm fan with led, are they hard to find? Cuz im planning on replacing the 90cm fans that came with the TT as they dont light up.

Or can I use an 80cm fan?

It's not that it doesn't fit in the case, its just snug against the side. No harm done. The added pressure probably acts to help transfer heat better!

Ye, but just hope it wont touch the fan or ull have broken fan pieces all over your case, unless there's a shield on the fan or something. Not sure i havent really seen the cover in person.

Speaking of cover, can you just order the side panel by itself? will it fit on the my TT Armor Case? I hope so hehe cuz i want to try it out too maybe when I order the extra set of 2gb ram ill order the side panel just for fun unless it's half the price of the case itself, then i wont even bother.

Edit: wee found it.... Newegg.com - Thermaltake A2400 Case Side Panel with 25cm Fan - Retail

I might order it along with the G.Skill RAM for a total of 4GB RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom