Windows XP - all a big joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what Ive used of Vista I hated. I still think they oughta bring back good ol' DOS. At least it was stable... A little slower, sure, but more stable. And it had a shell. I havent heard anything good about Vista. Especially when it came to music and the like. From what Ive heard, if you have any illegitimate copies of music on your harddrive, Vista will report them.

Vista seems like more of a joke than XP is.
Ummm.....NO
From what Ive used of Vista I hated. I still think they oughta bring back good ol' DOS. At least it was stable... A little slower, sure, but more stable. And it had a shell. I havent heard anything good about Vista. Especially when it came to music and the like. From what Ive heard, if you have any illegitimate copies of music on your harddrive, Vista will report them.
You have heard nothing but LIES. I run music, videos, movies and EVERYTHING with no problem. I have isntalled pirated software with no issue. I have been running Vista since Nov and have not been reported yet. So everyone that tells you this is nothign but a idiot and a liar and they should learn to get real info about stuff before they talk. God the lies that have spread about Vista are so funny and it is even worse that PEOPLE BELIEVE IT. So now who do we call the idiots? The people who make up the lies or the ones who believe them...

i wonder how many people on here have used vista, i have and love it, although many people read articles and believe every word of them and hate it

i wonder how many people on here have used vista, i have and love it, although many people read articles and believe every word of them and hate it

Or maybe they just don't think its very good?

I beta tested vista from its very first appearance on the MS beta webpage...and I hated it. It uses alot of resources, things are impossible to customize, its automates basic functions without giving you a chance to tell it no. It has so few advantages as an actual OS- its just a bunch of fancy looking things without anything truly innovative.

i had it and tried. i hated the UAC and it constantly asking me to confirm everything i wanted to do, even though it did make me feel secure at first, im not the sort of person dumb enough to get viruses. i also hated how my P4 3.2Ghz made the start menu very hard to scroll through after it got clogged up. also 1GB wasnt enough for it, which they said was. way too slow with only 1 gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom