Spell check in French?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quake_City

Baseband Member
For some reason my outlook has started doing the spell check in another language?

So I went into Tools and then options then spelling in outlook and it says it's doing the spell check in French and when I hit the drop down list there isn't another language to change it to? Any help in fixing the bug would be greatly appreciated.

What version of Outlook are you using. I wouldnt call this a bug. IT could just be a box checked that is causing all this.

Well I just got this computer a week ago, so I guess the latest version, considering all the updates I'v gotten since then, running XP (Vista Blows)

Because with Outlook 2007 you can have the language settings be english but there is a check box that says spell check in French. That is how it is relavant.

It isnt that it spell checks in Frech but it forces the French language with many options. For the first capital letter and all. So if ther box were checked it would force the spell check to be in french not english.

Go under yout Options and check teh spelling tab. See if you have the french box checked if it is 2007.

738499.jpg

There you will see the French forced.

Sorry but I can't seem to find this page you're on? Just where is it located because its not in my outlook options. I must not have that version you are showing. The only place I can find a page similar to that showing is in my Office Word 2007 not in my Outlook

This is why, because when you upgrade your Microsoft office it zots your spell check in Outlook! Who said this wasn't a bug
? Go to Microsoft downloads for more info.

Well you didnt mention 2 things. 1 That you upgraded your Office isntall. How was i supposed to know that? And 2. What is a zot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom