Post Your Recent Overclocking Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecjahn

Daemon Poster
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while... and I've been curious.... If you OCed an AMD, please list the approxamate AMD-rating (if you can) along with the clock, of course.

Anyways,

I got my 2100+ (1.73ghz) up to 2.1ghz. Neeto! Sandra benchmarks have it perform right on cue (VERY slightly better) at the 2800+ mark. I'm very pleased! Keep in mind I can go quite a bit higher, as I only raised Core voltage from 1.6 to 1.65...

I'll probably raise it and go further, but for now, I'd rather have the ability to say my idle is under 35C with a Speeze FalconRock (aluminum!) 80mm... Meehee now to go play FarCry (demo :confused: )

athlon 2500+ (barton core) overclocked it to 2.2gigs (200x11), memory is crap so the fsb wont go any higher. It works though at 2. 6gigs (200x13), but with a higher vcore.

slight update: 13.5 x 160 = 2160, @ 1.7v. Stuck right between 2800+ and 3000+.. need one more fsb jump and ill be set.

I just cant seem to boot any higher, and it wont even start to boot at 14multi... any reason how to fix this? i dont wanna go any higher on voltage tho.

1.6v...

so technically i got up until ~1.76volts until I start getting too high...

are voltage and multi correlated?

iunno i was just curious

i have pushed my 3200+ 64 to 1.65 volts and the stock is 1.5, was too scared to go past 1.65, but right now its chillin at 1.5

hi,

can someone give me a quick run down you do to overclock a pc?

what temp do you think is to high for a athlon xp 2800+?

and whats the maximum has someone overclocked a 2800+??

cheers wazz,

ps. sorry for taking over the thread:eek:

sorry again.....

what you think about the stock fans that come with the amd cpu's???
will they handle any overclocking temps??

sorry sorry sorry

WAzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom