good program to benchmark CPU and comparing results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
processor and cpu = the same thing. h ell yeah im overclocked with that score (my cpu costs 55 bucks lol)...
hmmmm lesse..my cpu score (3dmark06 total 8220) at 3ghz was 2151, faster than a fair bit o' cpus out there that cost loads more.
thats why i told you your score was the bomb. bom-buh-buh-bom lol.

processor and cpu = the same thing. h ell yeah im overclocked with that score (my cpu costs 55 bucks lol)...
hmmmm lesse..my cpu score (3dmark06 total 8220) at 3ghz was 2151, faster than a fair bit o' cpus out there that cost loads more.
thats why i told you your score was the bomb. bom-buh-buh-bom lol.

sorry, I thought you meant that 8K score was your 3dmark06 score for your video card. That's why I was asking what your CPU score was and what processor you were running. I wasn't implying that the CPU and the processor is different.

Like for example, my cpu score was 5070 and my processor is a Q6600. I don't know what processor you're running but dang 8000 cpumark is much better than mine.

edit - so your 3dmark06 score was 8220 and your cpu mark score was 2151 with a 3600+.

Ok, I skimmed by the 3600 that's why we're misunderstanding each other lol.

5k for an OC'ed Q6600 is good. Stock is usually at 3.5k

Well im skipping quads and upgrading mine next summer :D Hehe my scores only just under 2.7k on cpu benchmark e6600 oced at 3.2GHz

:D

there is also another program called super pi which calculates pi (usually to 1million digits). I got 17 secs on my E6320 overclocked at 3.08GHz 440MHz FSB

Mine is about 15 seconds on the 1M test i think :D, SuperPi is not really a good thing to test stability as its not long term. Not long enough to actually make a good stability test. Orthos can run for as long as you want as long as theres no errors :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom