AMD's 3GHz K10 to break 30,000 3DMark06

Status
Not open for further replies.
amd.jpg

lol. my 2 cents. or is it 64 cents...?
as far as fanboy...fluffles is a knowledgeable fanboy. at least he typically backs up his statements with fact, like maroon1 does. my 2 intel fanboy nemesis'. heh. there are lots of other poseur fanboys here who simply regurgitate what they have read on the forums.

There are fanboys and then there are people like me who doesn't care. Just get the best performing CPU at the time of a new build. My first system is the one you see in my sig and that was like 3 years ago (the GPU was upgraded earlier this year--but at the time, I had an MSI 6600GT) when AMD was smoking Intel with it's integrated memory controllers and such. Now, it's Intel's Core CPU that are the better performer and my laptop (which was a recent purchase), includes the new Core 2 Duo.

^ i'm one who doesn't care... i'm all about.. how good they are for the price.. and how much i can overclock it!!

The funny thing is that there are people out there that are AMD fanboys, yet, purchase an Intel Core 2 Quad lol simply because AMD doesn't have a true quad core yet (or do they now?). True AMD users would NEVER buy Intel no matter what.

That's why I'm not like that.

I stick with AMD through customer loyalty. that they happen to make a killer product is just icing on the cake. ;)

I have had Intels. Nothing to write home about. I went with AMD on my computer, a 2000+. It ran rings around everything I had ever owned, and is still in operation as my wife's computer/media rig. I went with a 3200+ 64 on this computer, and recently upgraded to a X2 4200+. My next rig will more than likely be an AMD as well.

my rig will be whatever is the best bang for the buck, i'm not interested with what happened in past purchases and i have a loyalty to no company

Haha, spoken as a true techie who uses anything at his disposal :p My motherboard for one is Gigabyte. I've never gave too much interest in them since Asus was the most commonly recommeded board. But I chose Gigabyte at the time because of it's value and potential. It's old school now, but that old PC of mine, whew, has perfomed wonderfully even to today's gaming standards.

Go away fanboy.

Vaanish, vanish away

Oh and LOL. Guess what people? All 3 of my builds before my e4300 were AMD. Eff off and stop making dumb-a assumptions. I buy whats best..

ALL I'm saying in this thread is that this 30k score is FALSE since some of you idiots think it might be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom