Very cheap Micorosft Office 2007 Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang i wasnt even paying attention when i typed that..haha i dont know what teh **** was thinking.

what i MEANT to say was that since microsoft does make stuff for apple so, its going to look similar. i think microsoft didnt try to make 2 separate visual programs, instead they just made one universal layout and went from there.

:p

I got vista business/vista business 64, xp pro sp2, 2000, 2003...for free.

Microsoft Academic Alliance.

my mum works at the local university but not in the IT department and my school cant get them oh well i have a copy of office 2007 anyway which i umm paid full price for of course

Activating any microsoft product is really simple. Alls ya gotta do is call the "tech" support guys (the barely english speaking ones) and tell them the old install doesn't exist do to hard drive failure or your laptop was smashed on the ground ect. :p You get the idea ^^

Oh, and I'm surprised you guys didn't know Microsoft owns Apple? (rotflmfao, hilarious mistake there bud :p)

im not going to say in deatial how i got it activated but the words trial version and product key spring to mind, oops never said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom