Hard drive clicking noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 20.

I don't know much about tweaks and stuff. And I never tried to, since I never had issues with my system. You should ask Warez Monster. He's a wiz at those kind of things.

I just turned 19, 3 weeks ago...dont feel special or diff.

I do remember that guy posting up something...ill have to go back to that thread and look around for a while.

I think i might actually go back and sleep again...i fell asleep early last night, and that never happens...but schools tomorrow

And i love nyc, been there once and want to visit again.

14, 15 in a month and 3 days, oh and a random question why on programs like family guy and the simpsons, why do they hate new yorkers?

idk..i use to love family guy...the new stuff is just HORRIBLE.
South park is still funny and so is the simpsons.
You guys should start watching Scrubs, amazing show. Its best when watching it in order.

i think coz ur older u dont find it as funny, south park is funny but gets boring if you watch it over and over agian

the old family guy is still funny, but the new one ..has been going down hill.
The producer might be having a nervous breakdown. The ratings have gone down, they're trying to hard.
South park has been making episodes for so long and they're still good.
Simpsons, watch the movie it was amazing.

yeah i watched the movie, strange i saw it with my sister and we were laughing so much but no one else was lol

I watched it twice in theatres...once with my gf, and 2nd with my bro and my buddy. I lauged at the same parts even though i saw it comming.
I've watched it a total of like 5 times though...

I watched on it my computer. In the intro, Bart wrote: I will not illegally download this movie. I will not illegally download this movie. OMG, that gave me a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom