Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Well your gfx card temps are normal.
But your cpu's idle is ok, its just the load thats....ok.
I would consider an aftermarket cooler. Or you could add another case fan.

Well your gfx card temps are normal.
But your cpu's idle is ok, its just the load thats....ok.
I would consider an aftermarket cooler. Or you could add another case fan.

I was thinking of adding 2 fans

1: right under my huge case fan which will blow directly into my gfx. I could open up all the pci card slots on the back of my case so all the hot air will go out from the back.

2: a new heatsink fan , probably the Arctic Cooler Freezer 7 Pro

yeah good idea, arctic freezers are cheap yet effective :D

yes definatly on the arctic cooler that would bring your temps down alot but if you have the money which you probably dont have get water cooling

That will help you, but make sure your airflow is actually helping you instead of screwing you over.
I know a lot of people that just keep adding fans, thinking it will keep things cool, but instead all the air has no where to go out, resulting in bad overall temperature.

That will help you, but make sure your airflow is actually helping you instead of screwing you over.
I know a lot of people that just keep adding fans, thinking it will keep things cool, but instead all the air has no where to go out, resulting in bad overall temperature.

Well i have one fan blowing out right next to my CPU, and i have all those extra pci slots on the back of my case i could take out, that would leave a huge hole in the back which should get the hot air out.

here are a few basic pics of my first pc i built.

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

DSCF0202.jpg

DSCF0201.jpg

DSCF0198.jpg

Pretty bland, but for my first pc build i don't think i did too bad.

Back
Top Bottom