Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

ohh close, msi isnt a cheap make rebell

aaa maybe not cheap but when i look at them they dont look as nice as the evga's or thwe xfx's

I mainly bought this card because the reviews on it for Video editing were superb. Also has Dx10 capability(one of the cheapest dx10 cards) which i will probably take advantage of in a year. Not the greatest gaming card tho. Although i shouldnt have any problems playing any of the games coming out in the next year or 2.

its my current system, not my rig.
My rig comes in on wed.
It does look empty, so an 8800gts would fit easily. But the airflow is HORRIBLE.2X80mm fans and they suck big time.
I painted the outside, and ented up doing a bad job. Its not even worth looking at the outside.
Im so glad my new rig will have sata cables, its going to be so much easier to work with.

its my current system, not my rig.
My rig comes in on wed.
It does look empty, so an 8800gts would fit easily. But the airflow is HORRIBLE.2X80mm fans and they suck big time.
I painted the outside, and ented up doing a bad job. Its not even worth looking at the outside.
Im so glad my new rig will have sata cables, its going to be so much easier to work with.

I think i need to buy more fans as well. As of now i only have one huge fan blowing right into the motherboard, and 1 fan blowing the hot air out right next to the Heatsink.

My temps are fine, but i am definitely worried.

Back
Top Bottom