Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to sell my opteron 165 with acfp 64 and my foxconn NF4uk8aa.
Ill bundle all that for $130.
all that stuff is only like 3 months old.
so please...take this stuff away from me...i really want to give it away.

ill think about it in my dreams!!!
Im serioues though, i really want to get this sold...if you know someone who's interested...please let me know.

it didnt fit in my emachines case, so i had to buy a new one.
I was so disappointed when i figured it wouldnt fit...luckily my manager had a spare case lying around.

hey again all!
Bloody what a response! okay a year a go i did take out all the internals of my pc and put it into a new case withclear window and neon fans etc! so not a total novice! but still easily confused! haha heres what i have as a current rig
dell dimension 2400
pentium 4 processor 2
2.4 ghz
333mhz memory
756mb ram
45 gb hard drive, used for windows xp(the original hard drive)
200 gb hard drive, i added this for music and films
then 2 dvd rewriter drives

its just all seems to be running a little slow! so would replaceing the motherboard and processor be the right course of action?
budget im not to bothered about, allthough keeping costs down is a priority!
oh and im in the uk

Big question... what size is your case? Will it hold an ATX board, or in other words, does it have a few inches of space open below your Dell motherboard?

Also, are you just wanting to update your mobo/CPU, or are you wanting to get a graphics card as well?

If you only want to update your mobo/CPU, grad a socket 939 mobo and CPU, preferably one with an NVIDIA 6100 or 6150 chipset. If you are wanting to get a GFX card, you will need to upgrade your PSU as well.

I'll let some of the others crawl around on Scan or some other UK site, though. ;)

wooha ddint realise about the graphics card!! well there is a couple of inches os space below my current dell mobo! so an ATX would fit?
whats the diffrence? well for future referance lets do it with a board that i can upgrade my graphics card on! as that will probably happen next! what do i need to look for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom