Hard drive clicking noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i should put it in the freezer for about an hour you say???? ill try that.
He didnt buy that maxtor, it came with his vaio.
What are the top 3 hdd?

I knoe seagate and WD is good....what else?

24 hours would be the ideal time.....Seagate and WD are the top two companies....third i would assume either Samsung or Toshiba

Well if it was all music, then I have a solution to save the music, ipod owners may know, w/ music on the ipod, the music cannot be uploaded to a computer. But, I've recently found some programs on download.com to allow u to do that. Problem is I dont remember their names, but you can just look around.

I wouldn't consider any brands, besides Seagate, WD, and Samsung hard drives.

krazyq, I hope you didn't just put the hard drive in the freezer. I hope you had put it in a zip lock bag, and tried to seal it as much as possible, before putting it in the freezer.

lol...thanks for letting me know that. I havent done it yet.
I have another questions for ALL YOU guys.

Do you guys ever use registry cleaners?
I want to know if its best to stay away from them...the ones i use are Advance WindowsCare Pro and Ccleaner....
I want to make sure i dont screw anything up with my new vista install.

Thank for the imp info b1gapl...and how are online everytime...do you sleep at all?

I don't use registry cleaners, or any of that type, since I prefer not to touch the registry. Never had a problem with my computer, anyway.

In the summer season, I have trouble sleeping. So it's normal for me, to be up all day and night.

how old are you?
school started last week for me...
im in my 2nd year of college,i did pseo my senior yr in hs.

Idk why but i get tempted all the time to use registry cleaners.
What tweaks should i use for vista and what cleaner programms should i use...i guess this time ill stay away from registry cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom