Help me Pick a Labtop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan008

In Runtime
Hey guys, well my sister needs a labtop, she is a barrister and needs one for work. The most she will spend is about £1000 on a labtop, she had two in mind, which one do you think is better:

https://www.sonystyle.co.uk/SonySty...2BC29B8645B772340C2E0066000000002BC29B71)/.do

and.....

Apple Store - U.K.

yes i know...its a mac, im telling her not to get a mac, but she thinks its light and that crap, and for the record, is isnt light, it weighs a tonn.

She will be using it for basic word proccesing, so your probably wondering why she would want the sony viao cr120. The truth is purely because its red :eek: ......yepp....

thanks

Dont buy a sony vaio...they over price way too much.
And the link you provided, just takes me to the website, not the actual laptop.

Dell has good laptops with great deals.
I could give you a couple coupon codes, im not sure if they ship to U.k though, i think they would.

And what is your sister looking for...is it just plain work, or a little more than that.

You could get one easily for around $800.

i have a gateway notebook and i would NOT recommend it! i feel it gives me too much problems with speed and performance, not to mention ther tech support is crap!

sorry am i the only one that saw "LAB" top ? ok back to the question. Go with a Dell they are cheap, I've had one for 3 years and it has had no problems.

Tell her to find a Dell D400 I have used them for work an they are great, sadly they have just been discontinued, but there are load's for sale second hand if you look in MicroMart for around the £200 mark.

But if she must have new go for the D420 that is essentially just a D400 with DDR2 ram an a faster processor an a few other thing's they are essentially work laptop's an come preloaded with MS office, they are reliable hard to damage.

If they are good enough for the MOD they are good enough for anyone.

I said the D400 was discontinued an that the D420 was the one i would recommend if she has to have a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom