Going to update bios to latest version wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i just installed it!!!! omg soo easy wow took only two minutes. but then when i booted it it said overclock error so i had to run it at stock speeds and press F10 to save it.

Then.... i loaded windows, need to install the Sound Drivers again ill do that 2morrow. Ill install the GPU drivers 2morrow too... why do i need toreinstall them? hm........ i have to oc this thing agian lolz.

Help..... how can you know if your Mobo supports 1333MHz FSB? cuz I updated the bios to the 1216 version which is the latest bios. Or do I go from 1004 and update it to whatever came after 1004?

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

I looked at the ASUS BIOS website place and look at the link above...

With this BIOS my mobo should support 1333MHz FSB CPU's, but how can you know or tell?

look at the bios version on the asus website u just installed. it will tell u if if upgrades it to support 1333MHz

why did you flash your bios?
if you werent having problems with your current then theres no point in flashing it

why did you flash your bios?
if you werent having problems with your current then theres no point in flashing it

I dont know lolz, just wanted it so I dont have to flash it when i upgrade to a 1333MHz FSB CPU's

But its working fine, no problems. I didnt even use a disk or anything, it did it straight through windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom