IMMA build myself a COMP YESSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge gamer myself but when there is a game that I really like to play, I like to be able to meet the specs at least. I play mostly NBA Live series, some RTS and FPS games. That's about it. Most of those games are pretty intense anyways but my current desktop system seem to be running them ok, so far. So I guess he really doesn't need a top of the line video card, but just for the **** of it, games like BioShock seem to use tons of resources :p

You did ask for "cheap" PSU and that Rosewill performs quite well according to the reviews. The specs look impressive enough to me.

Hmm, the 500w one is on sale at newegg.com for 29.99 after MIR, should I get that first, then when I upgrade my Graphic card to a 8800 or better, then switch to a 550W+ ? Will the 500w support my current build, except substitue the e6600 with a e6750 which I already bought for $190 :)

You can go that way if you wish. You'll just end up paying more for a power supply. But on a positive side, at least you'll have a spare PSU to test with when you do get a higher performing PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom