Windows XP - all a big joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
what exactly does "cross platform" mean anyway? wouldnt that mean multi-operating systems? i guess it sounds like it make sense but it doesnt.

IT means the cross between the 9x Platform (95, 98, ME) and the NT Platform. XP was the first OS to have both the platforms in 1 OS so that it would have the security of the NT systems but the ease of use of hte 9x systems.

XP is for eXPerience. Since that is what they were offering at that time. A new eXPerience that what was ever offered before.

IT means the cross between the 9x Platform (95, 98, ME) and the NT Platform. XP was the first OS to have both the platforms in 1 OS so that it would have the security of the NT systems but the ease of use of hte 9x systems.

XP is for eXPerience. Since that is what they were offering at that time. A new eXPerience that what was ever offered before.

Yeah, I figured that's what they meant.

so what's the point of this thread? sounds like mophead740 is having troubles and is venting it on XP:confused:

MS keeps on selecting id*Ot names for their OS, WIndows XP/ VISTA? I prefer it windows 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 etc. MS determined correctly to name its next OS Windows 7 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom