Very cheap Micorosft Office 2007 Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
It says its only granted for one copy, so my question is ..... is this the same as an OEM version of vista so if you change your motherboard you have to buy a new one or can you install it as long as its the same computer?

Here it is....

Wildcat Shop - MS Office

Its Office 2007 Professional for only $75.00!!!! Academic Version though, Ima get it once I arrive there.

academic versions require no activation,. cuz my XP copy is.. and it doesn't require it

"A valid CWU id is required for the purchase of any academic software through the Wildcat Shop. Additionally, students or faculty who purchase Microsoft academic software must submit an"Academic License Agreement"."

normal people like me and you cant buy it, its for schools or businesses rhat have contracts with them
y school had one and i got a couple of vista business keys for free, only using one though and that just for when DX10 games actually come out

i smell a rat, are you sure you dont have to subscribe to that site or are there any other payments?

im going to that school in like 12 days so hehe ima go get a copy of office pro as soon as i get there. maybe a spare copy of vista business. I think you can install it to as many computers as you want since its an academic edition but you're only suppose to install it to one haha :D they have the same registration number for everyone i think thats why they wont know lolz... i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom