Final Build, repeat, Final Build. Alpha Base, do you copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its great isn't it. I know it has nothing to do with the psu, but the thing just oozes quality, what with the looks, the weight, the little baggie they give you for all the wires..

lol...thats exactly what i thought man.
Seriously...the look of the box was good, i opened it and wow, i was impressed. Nice, neat and it lookes classy.
That pouch or baggie they give you is nice.... These guys take care of you, thats the customer service i like and an awsome product.

Good stuff...

When you get that psu, in the box...the cables they give you are in a pouch it has a strap on it. Do you have the same psu?

Nice build there. If you're gonna paint the case like mg's then go ahead and make some mods/cuts too for cable management. You won't regret it. Be prepared to lose an hour though as you'll be unable to stop staring and beaming with pride.

When you get that psu, in the box...the cables they give you are in a pouch it has a strap on it. Do you have the same psu?

nah i dnt, i was just wondering what you all meant by this baggie lol

Hmmm, i've just ordered an OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU, do you (or anyone else for that matter) have any experience of this PSU and the Antec 900. Only i'm looking to order that case and I want to know it can accomodate that PSU (plenty big enough I know, just cable length i'm worried about).

No worries dude, here is the 600watt GameXStream PSU in my tower before and after my wire management, you can see the length of the cables in the before shot, the SATA and Power cables were too long if anything, but did come in handy for wiring all the fans...the 24 pin mobo power was a good length, I routed all my wires behind the back panel so that took extra length and they all fit...although the 24 pin was tight.

see length of cables:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/jfenwick80/CopyofIMG_2821.jpg

length to route around behind the mobo mount:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/jfenwick80/final020.jpg

Note that your type of mobo will affect this as well...the 900 power and other cables from the top of the case doesn't have much to spare when connecting to the mobo, i had to get an extender for my firewire cable to go behind the mounting plate, otherwise it was tight against my GPU. the connection is all the way at the bottom of the mobo....check where your power, USB and firewire connections are on your mobo.

dayum, post that up on wiremanagement thread, thats like a 9.5/10

And nick...if your ever gonna go for the 8800series, i would look into the corsair 520....they even included zipties....seriously, i didnt expect corsair to be this good.

final020.jpg

It seems like that Heatsink/Fan thing is blocking your RAM, or is it supposed to be that way? So you have to remove that if you wanted to upgrade your RAM?

And I thought having to remove my graphics card just to add more ram was a pain but from the looks of yours, it seems like urs is gonna be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom