New computer wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOnniesz

Solid State Member
okay i've had the computer for about 3 weeks now, well i built it myself, this is the second time i've built a computer and im confident i never stuff it up. Well with the second computer i built when i first put it together, the wires had been loose and it kept turning off when the ground was shaken then one day when i was going to fix it, my brother turned the computer on when my hand was in the computer fidling with it and it fried.

So what i did was replace both the motherboard and the PSU and replugged everything back to normal, but this time the computer didnt turn on at all

any suggestions of what to do now ?

nopes still didn't work, im thinking that my cpu might have fried when the whole comp had fried before do you recommend i replace the cpu ?

Step 1) punch brother in face for turning computer on with your hand inside
step 2) make sure that your front panel cables are plugged in properly at the motherboard. You'd be suprised how easy it is to plug something in wrong.

yea my psu is working when i plgged it into my motherboard a green light lit up so that means that its working fine and the front panel cables are plugged in properly, i have done every combination possible plus i went through the whole manual book so would my cpu be affecting it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom