ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that'd be nice.. In the latest Cub Foods Ad: Buy one Get one free 8800GTXs! lol, maybe the 10 for 10 mix n' match!

LOL. buy 1 get one free....LOL. be nuts huh in the future if anything. go to china, maybe ull find a keychain one for buy one get one free....
anyways back to business. if its "crossfire certified" does that mean i cant get geforce? cuz i dont know...if anything, i kinda rather buy the 8800GTX or S, im not sure which letter, and just live with that card until theres a monitor better than HDTV....

LOL. buy 1 get one free....LOL. be nuts huh in the future if anything. go to china, maybe ull find a keychain one for buy one get one free....
anyways back to business. if its "crossfire certified" does that mean i cant get geforce? cuz i dont know...if anything, i kinda rather buy the 8800GTX or S, im not sure which letter, and just live with that card until theres a monitor better than HDTV....

no that means it can run Crossfire Cards.. that doesn't mean it can't run GeForce...

o0o0 alright. guess if anything, ill jus grab the 640MB 8800 since radeon doesnt seem so popular...

no!! 320mb.. its proven the 640mb does't have much of an edge over the 320mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom