new computer under 1.1k please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just looked at the prices and they raised the prices for the e6550 already. So you might as well get the e6750 since its only 5 dollars more expensive.
I just purchased the e6550 4 days ago and it was $175.00.

He could get the quad though...that will be good for a long long long time.
The e6750 is pretty good too, and will be good for a while.

yeah i think hes gonna settle for the e6750. although quite tempted with q6600. but then theres still that B3 and G0 stepping thing going on...and all he wants to do with comp. is play some games, watch some tv+movies, surf the web, etc. no vid editing or anything..so the e6750 shud be good enough for years tho right? i dont think hes up for upgrading computer comp. every year or so..

maybe the 8800 640mb might be a better card to get...or he could always get the gtx since he doesnt want to upgrade for a while.

very tempting! mann maybe its time for me to switch my X800T radeon for this 640MB...lets say my budget for vid card is around 300+ to 350 max. or something and im not in a rush to upgrade. think there will be a better deal around the end of the year? plannin on upgrading comp. as my christmas gift to self.

^ better deal at the end of the year... 9 series is out then...

and no on the 52'' yes it'll run it... but games would LAG like CRAZY on it...

also its proven that the 640mb 8800gts has little or no advantage over the 320mb

I was going to wait till end of this year, but i couldnt.
I might upgrade to the 9 series when it comes out, and maybe a quad later on.

I would look into the gtx for your buddy. Or he could just use his monitor.

thanks dude. been a great help! gonna be a week til he truly click that proceed button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom